Nelson Taplin Goldwater (formerly The Goldwater Taplin Group) is a government relations firm primarily focused on the insurance industry. Our professionals are talented, long-tenured professionals in their fields, and many are former insurance regulators.
Client representation in all 56 insurance jurisdictions, and at the Federal level
Strong professional relationships that enable us to assist our clients in numerous areas
Accomplished at finding solutions to satisfy both clients and regulators
- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America Recognizes 65 Top-Performing Agencies …
- Mercury Insurance Aims to Stop Distracted Driving
- Car insurance rates at an all-time high, according to new study
- How State Regulations Impact What Travel Insurance Can Be Purchased
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Virginia’s McLean Insurance Agency
- Women pay more than men for auto insurance in 25 states – study
- Could life insurance be used to finance cancer treatments?
- GEICO Named Official Insurance Partner of NASCAR
- How Medicare for All Could Eliminate the $600 Billion Private Insurance Industry
- Should You Buy Travel Insurance?
- Democrats gear up for potential 2020 cyberthreats with help from Silicon Valley and security firms – CNBC
- Norsk Hydro steps up production at business hit by cyber attack – Reuters
- Cyber Security Market Drivers Archives – NewsTender
- Hexion and Momentive respond to cyber-attacks – ChemEngOnline
- 5 Steps to Strengthen Your Cyber Security – Newsmax
- Kenya gets first cyber unit to fight child sex abuse – Daily Nation
- NSA, DHS Reaccredit Missouri S&T for Cyber, Cloud Research – MeriTalk
- Baltimore cyber company Terbium Labs raises $2M from eBay founder’s investment firm – Baltimore Business Journal
- Ecclesiastical adds cyber to its Art and Private Client policy – Insurance Age
- Buy Bitcoin now and 9 other ways to prepare for cyber attack – ITBusiness.ca