Nelson Taplin Goldwater (formerly The Goldwater Taplin Group) is a government relations firm primarily focused on the insurance industry. Our professionals are talented, long-tenured professionals in their fields, and many are former insurance regulators.
Client representation in all 56 insurance jurisdictions, and at the Federal level
Strong professional relationships that enable us to assist our clients in numerous areas
Accomplished at finding solutions to satisfy both clients and regulators
- What the New Court Ruling Striking Down the ACA Means for Your Health Insurance
- Obamacare Update: Open Enrollment 2019 Ends Today, But is Obamacare Insurance Still in Effect …
- How To Compare Insurance Quotes Online And Save Car Insurance Money
- Access Health CT extends open enrollment for 2019 benefits
- Durand council votes to pay insurance costs for employees
- At deadline health insurance numbers dropping in Delaware, region and nation
- Insurance agent pleads guilty
- Is it worth buying pet insurance?
- Will The Federal Judge’s Ruling On Obamacare Affect Your Health Insurance?
- Vermont health insurance sign-up deadline is here
- Fraudsters Back in Business Over 2018 Black Friday – Cyber Monday Weekend: Jumio – findBIOMETRICS
- Cyber Threats Are Evolving | KCBS 740AM | 106.9 FM – KCBS
- Paris Cyber Agreement – Déjà Vu All Over Again? – Foreign Policy Journal
- Cyber has all the hallmarks of becoming a peak peril: Syroka, Fermat Capital – Artemis.bm
- Form 10-K Cyber Apps World For: Dec 31 – StreetInsider.com
- No need for smaller brokers to go for own cyber security: Sebi – Economic Times
- Cyber Threats and How to Protect Your Business – kymnradio.net
- Crypto Illegal Mining Seen Beating Ransomware as Cyber Threat – Bloomberg Law
- End-to-end, lifecycle cyber protection for industrial systems: A guide – IoT Tech News
- Shared knowledge vital to tackling cyber-crime in financial sector – Asset Finance International