NTG Consultants is a government relations firm primarily focused on the insurance industry. Our professionals are talented, long-tenured professionals in their fields, and many are former insurance regulators.
Client representation in all 56 insurance jurisdictions, and at the Federal level
Strong professional relationships that enable us to assist our clients in numerous areas
Accomplished at finding solutions to satisfy both clients and regulators
- Major I-496 project planned to ease traffic congestion as Auto-Owners <b>Insurance</b> expands ...
- Watch: Bad Job - Liberty Mutual <b>Insurance</b> Commercial
- PG&E Executes Definitive Agreement Resolving <b>Insurance</b> Subrogation Claims Relating to 2017 ...
- INSHUR First to Launch the UK's Most Flexible <b>Insurance</b> For Uber Drivers
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty <b>Insurance</b> Enters Spain, Names Ignacio Almazan Country Manager
- Congress May Overturnca 1998 Holocaust <b>Insurance</b> Claims Agreement
- 019-3-423 – Skochin v. Genworth Life <b>Insurance</b> Co.
- Airtel, Bharti AXA Life tie up to offer pre-paid plan with term cover
- Revealed: Global <b>insurance</b> industry's most pressing diversity and inclusion concerns
- Lloyd's searching for nominations ahead of third Advance program
- The Week Ahead: Cyber Solarium Commission meets, Manfra at election security event - Inside Cybersecurity
- The declining cyber security confidence among firms - Times of India
- Put in place procedures to protect cyber systems, IEC Telecom urges maritime sector - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Visiongain Report Researches Growth Opportunities Within the $118 Billion Cyber Security Market - Yahoo Finance
- Revamped IACS cyber recommendations due by year-end - ShipInsight
- IEC highlights lack of procedures as main cyber problem - ShipInsight
- Business leaders not prioritising cyber risk management, reports Marsh - Reinsurance News
- Union elects to apply for cyber school days - New Castle News
- Lack of procedures the real cyber threat to maritime warns IEC Telecom - Seatrade Maritime News
- Fortinet's Bob Fortna on Three Federal Cyber Threat Trends to Watch – GovCon Wire - GovConWire