NTG Consultants is a government relations firm primarily focused on the insurance industry. Our professionals are talented, long-tenured professionals in their fields, and many are former insurance regulators.
Client representation in all 56 insurance jurisdictions, and at the Federal level
Strong professional relationships that enable us to assist our clients in numerous areas
Accomplished at finding solutions to satisfy both clients and regulators
- Case activity for Michael Roberts vs Universal Property and Causalty <b>Insurance</b> Company on Aug. 16
- Court activity on Aug. 16: Government Employees <b>Insurance</b> Company vs Crescencio Ramirez ...
- Important Reasons Why Online Car <b>Insurance</b> Quotes Are So Useful To Drivers
- Case activity for Lester Cole vs Automobile Club Inter <b>Insurance</b> Exchange on Aug. 16
- Court activity on Aug. 16: Hochheim Prairie <b>Insurance</b> vs German Benitez
- Case activity for Denise Balliet vs Esurance Property Casualty <b>Insurance</b> Company on Aug. 15
- Case activity for Paul Puzzanghera Pa vs Zurich American <b>Insurance</b> Company on Aug. 16
- <b>Insurance</b> for pets offers plenty of benefits for dog parents
- <b>Insurance</b> uncovered
- James Rosado was laid off from his <b>insurance</b> job. Now he stands to earn a six-figure salary ...
- Banking, govt, critical infrastructure most targeted by cyber criminals in 2018-19: Cisco - Moneycontrol
- How to keep students safe from cyber crime - 12news.com KPNX
- A Major Cyber Attack Could Be Just as Deadly as Nuclear Weapons, Says Scientist - ScienceAlert
- Phishing for trust: a look into cyber scams - The Calgary Journal
- Here are some tips for students to stay cyber safe this school season - 12news.com KPNX
- Southern Company CEO Tom Fanning to Chamber crowd: Economy is slowing and its under attack - Tallahassee.com
- Online personal stylists that don't cost fortune tested to see if they work - Mirror Online
- Officials say at least 20 Texas government entities targeted in cyber attack | TheHill - The Hill
- Only One Republican Supported That Divisive Election Security Bill. Here’s Why He Voted in Favor—Cyber Saturday - Fortune
- Cyber security experts convene in Nairobi to tackle cyber crimes - Kenya Broadcasting Corporation