Nelson Taplin Goldwater (formerly The Goldwater Taplin Group) is a government relations firm primarily focused on the insurance industry. Our professionals are talented, long-tenured professionals in their fields, and many are former insurance regulators.
Client representation in all 56 insurance jurisdictions, and at the Federal level
Strong professional relationships that enable us to assist our clients in numerous areas
Accomplished at finding solutions to satisfy both clients and regulators
Sat05Aug2017Tue08Aug2017Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Thu05Oct2017Fri06Oct2017Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center
2501 Conference Dr
Norman, OK 73069
For further information please visit: https://ok.gov/wcc/About_the_Commission/Events/index.html
Sat02Dec2017Tue05Dec2017Hilton Hawaiian Village, 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815
Phone: (808) 949-4321.
- Deadline to enroll in Health Insurance Marketplace
- Okonoboh bags Health Insurance Award
- Court Ruling Sparks Bipartisan Push to Preserve Health Insurance
- County, insurance broker sued by MCDA for providing false information
- ON THE MONEY: Is trip insurance worth the expense?
- Obama reassures those worried about Obamacare as Democrats bash ruling
- Minn. health insurance markets have stabilized. Will they stay that way?
- Obama urges people to sign up for health insurance after ruling striking down law
- Connecticut exchange extends insurance sign-up deadline
- Access Health CT Extends Insurance Sign-Up Deadline
- Cyber Saturday: IBM Quantum Computers, Facebook Photo Bugs, Multimillion-Dollar Cyberattack Lawsuits – Fortune
- Cyber security challenges and solutions for banks, national institutions — II – The News International
- Guest Column: The next cyber hub – The Augusta Chronicle
- Connecticut utilities tight-lipped about potential for cyber-attacks – New Haven Register
- Army Considering More Women Interpreters, Cyber-Specialists: Bipin Rawat – NDTV News
- IT Department fends off potential cyber attack | News – Burnett County Sentinel
- Sophisticated cyber attacks on Cloud to dominate 2019: Report – Gadgets Now
- Perils of the Cyber World – The Balochistan Point
- Cyber Trust and the Success of a Digital Economy – Automation World
- Sophisticated cyber attacks on Cloud to dominate 2019: Trend Micro – Business Standard