NTG Consultants is a government relations firm primarily focused on the insurance industry. Our professionals are talented, long-tenured professionals in their fields, and many are former insurance regulators.
Client representation in all 56 insurance jurisdictions, and at the Federal level
Strong professional relationships that enable us to assist our clients in numerous areas
Accomplished at finding solutions to satisfy both clients and regulators
- Sheriff's deputies charged with perjury after stopping cops for speeding, then citing them for no ...
- Do you know your home's wildfire risk score? Your <b>insurance</b> company does
- Can You Find Health <b>Insurance</b> That Covers You Out of State?
- Iowa Democrats worry 'Medicare for All' hurts key industry
- BWD switches <b>insurance</b> carriers
- Internal audit reveals who gave the OK on switching Shreveport's <b>insurance</b>
- Monday deadline to sign up for Your Health Idaho <b>insurance</b>
- California <b>insurance</b> plan fights overhaul aimed at wildfire-prone areas
- FAIR Plan Asks Court to Stop <b>Insurance</b> Commissioner's Order that Would Increase <b>Insurance</b> ...
- FAIR Plan Insurers Seek To Nullify <b>Insurance</b> Commissioner's Order
- NJ largest hospital system forced to pay ransom in cyber attack - New Jersey 101.5 FM Radio
- Cyber Monday the Biggest Day Ever for Third-Party Amazon Sellers - Small Business Trends
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – it all means good deals in car buying - Charleston Post Courier
- New Orleans Declares State Of Emergency Following Cyber Attack - Forbes
- Florida city faces million dollar ransom demands by cyber attackers - Irish Examiner
- 5 Emerging cyber threats to watch in 2020 | EC-Council Official Blog - EC-Council Blog
- Florida city faces million dollar ransom demands by cyber attackers - ITV News
- Florida city faces million dollar ransom demands by cyber attackers - The Argus
- Cyber security expert offers advice to keep hackers from breaking into home security cameras - WDRB
- Expert: Home security camera cyber attacks can be avoided with a strong password - WPRI.com