NTG Consultants is a government relations firm primarily focused on the insurance industry. Our professionals are talented, long-tenured professionals in their fields, and many are former insurance regulators.
Client representation in all 56 insurance jurisdictions, and at the Federal level
Strong professional relationships that enable us to assist our clients in numerous areas
Accomplished at finding solutions to satisfy both clients and regulators
- Loophole Allows <b>Insurance</b> Companies To Deny 911 Operators Workers' Compensation For Trauma
- Wilson improves <b>insurance</b> rating for building inspections
- Former LI chiropractor gets 18 months for <b>insurance</b> fraud, officials say
- What does your home <b>insurance</b> cover?
- Is Buying Travel <b>Insurance</b> Worthwhile?
- 'Never Busier': Ronald Kammer Traces the Evolution of Florida <b>Insurance</b> Litigation
- Company at center of <b>insurance</b> commissioner's contributions scandal sold without California ...
- Hospital group's captive <b>insurance</b> company relocates to Vermont
- The Conflict Between Choice-of-Law Provisions in <b>Insurance</b> Policies and a State's Fundamental ...
- 5 Best VA Dental <b>Insurance</b> Companies
- Are Smart Grids Smart Enough to Prevent Cyber Attacks? - JD Supra
- Organizations Are Embracing Cyber Security Awareness Training as the First Line of Defense Against Hackers - CPO Magazine
- Cyber Week in Review: October 18, 2019 - Council on Foreign Relations
- Army AI task force looks for cyber project as industry day nears - FCW.com
- ETFs in Focus as Cyber Security Market Momentum Picks Up - Yahoo Finance
- Merrill: State To Help Towns Beef Up Cyber Protections - New Haven Independent
- ‘India not prepared for cyber challenges’ - Deccan Herald
- Report: RCC cyber attack was first successful of this scale at NC community college - Richmond County Daily Journal
- The Army's defensive cyber solutions team looks for growth - fifthdomain.com
- Strategy of Cyber Defense Structure in Political Theories - Modern Diplomacy